Are you due for a booster? This lecture is a case-based refresher of clinically-relevant pathology that is not encountered by clinicians on a daily basis and therefore may pose a diagnostic challenge. The key features that help identify the interpretation or diagnosis of an abnormality are presented. Classic and atypical cases will be contrasted and “red-flag” features will be highlighted. Boost your recognition and understanding of oral squamous cell carcinoma associated precursor lesions. Management will be discussed where appropriate.
- Analyze key features for diagnosis of soft tissue and radiologic lesions
- Compare common presentations and variants
- Recognize features suggestive of aggressive disease
- Identify lesions at risk for transformation to squamous cell carcinoma
- The speakers have no financial interests that would create a conflict of interest or restrict their judgement with regard to the content of this presentation.
- Case images are property of the speaker unless otherwise noted.